Isabelle Sathicq’s journey
Her conviction: the best is yet to come!
She helps leaders make informed and ambitious decisions. Allowing the talent, she works to gather their forces, seeing the little spark in their eyes when they perceive things from a different point of view, experiencing the magic of someone’s true word is what keeps her profession alive.
She provides career paths based on high-performance networking, a true talent spotter, a true accelerator for success.
For the success of her missions, Isabelle relies on a few key elements:
- She has more than 20 years of experience in Executive Outplacement and Executive Coaching,
- Her compassion combined with the ambition to help the people she works with to think broadly and aim high,
- She encourages the network approach, as with each new business, she had to apply this technique to develop her visibility. She likes to pass on this passion for networking to the managers she works with. Her ambition is to bring to life the slogan, “You arrive with contacts; you leave with a network.”
Her professional experience
Isabelle’s professional life has been punctuated by purposely selected transitions, in which she has had to reinvent herself and draw on her resources:
- Several international placements, which led her to live in Los Angeles, London, and Barcelona,
- A career change from an international account manager position for a major French bank to headhunting, then to outplacement and coaching,
- She has created three executive consulting firms in Barcelona, Strasbourg, and Paris, developing an entrepreneurial, pragmatic, and dynamic spirit. After 15 years of developing the outplacement firm she created in 2002, she joined one of the significant Parisian outplacement firms in 2013. In 2020, she founded Cap Dirigeant with 3 other partners.
As a graduate of ESSEC Grande Ecole, Isabelle is also a certified coach.
Since 2013, she has given lectures and webinars for the Alumni Associations of the most prestigious management and engineering schools in France: HEC, INSEAD, ESSEC, ESCP, Sciences-Po, EDHEC, X, Centrale, Mines Supelec, Ponts, Arts et Métiers… She offers Master Classes on LinkedIn and gives lectures on the Network approach.
Isabelle encourages the Grandes Ecoles (Higher vocational schools) to promote the spirit of unity and active networking between alumni and, as such, offers workshops and conferences on the development of a dynamic networking approach between alumni.
Isabelle is a practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (personal development tool), certified MBTI (personality inventory), and trained in coaching with the systemic approach developed by Jacques-Antoine Malarewicz (supervision in 2012-13). She is also a psychotherapist and psychoanalyst, Member of the Psychoanalytic College.
She explored the corporate world through her acting role as HR Director for two films by Stéphane Brizé. This producer, nominated for a César for best producer twice, has produced three films highlighting social relationships in the corporate world: La Loi du marché, En guerre, Pour le meilleur et pour le pire. For this most recent feature film, Isabelle was the producers’ advisor and screenwriter. She introduced executives who testified their experiences in the corporate world.
Isabelle has also produced videos on YouTube regarding the Network approach. Journalists regularly interview her for various media: Le Figaro, Le Monde, Capital, Cadremploi, L’Express, Management, Journal du Net, etc.
Since 2014, Isabelle has been a Career Expert for the Harvard Business Review France, where she publishes articles on Executive Job Search and Networking.